Preview Sentry – Anti-collision radar
PreView Sentry is the most advanced collision avoidance sensor in the range. Sentry was designed using a frequency modulated transmission waveform. In other words, Sentry can accurately measure distance, velocity, angle and radial reflectivity without any problem. Sentry’s wide field of vision can cover dead spots for most equipment.
With precision “bullseye”, Sentry technology accurately identifies the location and speed of 16 people or objects at the same time. Sentry also has a fully adjustable detection zone.
Sentry is equipped with a security system that informs the operator in case of obstruction of the radar or communication problem. You can be sure that you are working with the most reliable collision warning system on the market.
Sentry is designed to meet IP69K protection standards and has passed the PRECO quality process. This means that you can work in extreme conditions.
How it works?
- The detection zone is divided into five zones representing a collision potential.
- If a person or object is detected in one of the zones, Sentry sends a message to the driver.
- The display provides an appropriate audible and visual warning zone to warn the operator
- Frequency: 24Ghz
- Regulation: FCC Part 15.249 – EU ETSI EN300-440 – Narrow legal 24 GHz band in most countries
- Detection zone length: from 0 to 30 m
- Detection zone width: from 2 to 8 m
- Angle of view: 150 ° horizontal and 10 ° vertical
- Possibility to adjust the detection zones
- Consumption <0.5A
- 9 – 33 V power supply, connects to vehicle reversing lights
- Resistance to the environment: -40C to + 85C – Shock; 50G – Vibration: 25G – IP69K
- Dimensions: 12.5cm x 10.3cm x 3.3cm
- Connectors: Deutsch DT06-08SA-E008 (compatible with Deutsch DT04-08PA-CE01)
- Polycarbonate case
- Mounting: 4 holes of 5.58mm diameter